Have your say about community venues for hire
Share your views to help us develop a Venues for Hire Policy that aligns with community values and expectations
The City of Stonnington operates community facilities that serve as spaces for not-for-profit community groups, commercial entities, and individuals to meet, connect and engage in a range of activities and programs.
Many of our community facilities are also available to the public as venues for hire. To ensure we are taking a best practice approach to hiring out our community facilities we are developing a Venues for Hire Policy and want your help.
With community input the Venues for Hire Policy will be:
- best practice for the management of venues for hire
- consistent with relevant laws and legislation,
- aligned to values outlined in key Stonnington policies, plans and action plans.
Share your ideas and expectations around the use of community facilities as venue for hire.
By Friday 1 September, visit our Connect Stonnington engagement hub and:
- complete a short online survey,
- sign up to a focus group discussion.
Share your ideas and help us make how our venues are used better.
To make your views count, complete the survey by 1 September 2023.