Drop into Prahran Square Library to make a badge you’ll be proud to wear
Create your own design or use one of our templates to colour in.
Limit of two badges per child, while stocks last. Wait times may apply.
Best suited to children aged 5 years and over. Children under 12 years must be supervised by a responsible adult.
What you need to know about attending our events
- If your chosen event is fully booked, please join the waiting list and we will contact you if a place becomes available.
- If you can’t attend, please cancel your booking to allow someone else to come along.
- Outdoor events will be cancelled in the event of rain or extreme weather.
- Events and programs are subject to changes. Changes will be listed on our website and reasonable endeavours made to notify ticket holders.
Children's programs and events
- Where bookings are required, please book for all children attending the event.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
We are committed to being a child safe organisation and making our online programs and events welcoming, safe and inclusive spaces for children. We have specific policies, procedures and practices in place to support our people to achieve these commitments. Please read our Statement of Commitment to Child Safety.
Dates & Times
Monday 25 September 2023
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Prahran Square Library, Northern End, Prahran Square, Prahran VIC 3181Get directions
Photography and Filming
The City of Stonnington will be taking photographs and/or filming this event.
Your image may be reproduced by the City of Stonnington in publications and/or promotional materials (including online publications), on its website and/or on social media.
If you do not wish to be photographed and/or filmed, please advise the organiser at start of the event being held.
See thefor further information.
Access and Inclusion
We're committed to making Stonnington an inclusive, welcoming and supportive environment for all. To find out more visit ourpage.
We provide a range ofso that all community members can enjoy our programs and events.
To discuss your accessibility requirements for this event, pleaseor call during standard business hours (9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday).